Home Care Services in Barrington, IL For Seniors
Find out how our in home care services can change your loved one’s life for the better.
As your senior loved one ages they might need some help with everyday activities. This doesn’t mean they have to move out of their home and into a nursing facility. With help from our home care providers in Barrington, IL, your loved one can stay in the comfort of their own house, surrounded by their cherished possessions. Our caregivers will ensure that your loved one receives the very best care.
Comfort Keepers of Palatine, IL provides quality in home care to seniors living in North Barrington, South Barrington, Lake Barrington, and Barrington Hills, allowing them to receive all the care they need in the comfort of their own home. By developing individualized in home care plans based on each seniors needs and matching your loved one with compatible caregivers, we can help them age with dignity and keep them active with daily activities.
Comfort Keepers of Palatine, IL offers a wide variety of services, including:
- In Home Care: Comfort Keepers provides in home care services such as bathing, dressing, incontinence care, and mobility assistance. Our caregivers can also help with small tasks around the house.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving allows your loved one to be active and engaged throughout the entire caregiving process.
- Respite Care: If your primary caregiver needs a rest or break from the daily stressors of caregiving, Comfort Keepers can help with our respite care services.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your loved one is suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease our specialized caregivers can provide in home care assistance.
- End of Life Care: At Comfort Keepers we understand how hard it is when your loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness. That’s why we offer end of life care for seniors and their families.
- Transitioning Care: We can help seniors recover after a hospital stay which can help shorten their recovery times.
If you would like to discuss senior care options or schedule an appointment with us, please give us a call at (847) 250-9179 .
Contact us to learn more about our in home care services!
Thank you for contacting us!
A member of our home care team, will contact you as soon as possible.