- 24 Hour Home Care
- Assisted Living In the Home
- Companion Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Technology Solutions
- Transitioning Home
- Veterans Care
Home Care Agencies Provide Companionship in Palatine, IL
Companion care from an in home caregiver helps your senior loved one
For many independent seniors, living in one's own home for as long as possible is a deciding factor in making home care decisions. Even if your senior mom or dad can live in their own home, the assistance of home care agencies and a caregiver can offer important support. A caregiver can provide conversation, companionship, and emotional support for seniors.
Companion care is easily integrated into all of our personal care plans. Assistance from home care agencies can mean added security and help around the house for seniors who enjoy the freedom of staying in their own homes.
- Conversation and Companionship - Our Comfort Keepers provide clients with companionship, for instance through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact such as this is proven to enhance seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life.
- Meal Preparation - Many seniors do not have the ability to shop for groceries and fix a well-balanced meal. Comfort Keepers can prepare hot, delicious, nutritious meals based on their clients’ preferences to help them get the proper nutrition they need. Clients may help with meal preparation as their abilities permit.
- Laundry - Our Comfort Keepers will tend to the laundry either at their clients’ homes or a laundry facility, and will wash, dry, fold, iron, and put clothes away. We work to ensure that each client’s laundry is done according to his or her preferences.
- Light Housekeeping - Our light housekeeping services cover most domestic tasks. Often seniors are able and want to join their caregivers in housework, which can help them feel useful and needed. These tasks include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Please be advised that Comfort Keepers do not provide outdoor cleaning or maintenance services.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands - Comfort Keepers will shop for groceries at the stores their clients prefer and run errands such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along and help with the shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers will use any coupons provided.
- Incidental Transportation - Our Comfort Keepers can provide incidental transportation for clients, allowing them the freedom to go shopping and attend other activities or get to medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit.
- Medication Reminders - Although Comfort Keepers cannot administer medications, they can help ensure that clients take their own medications as prescribed. Our Comfort Keepers can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding their clients when it is time to take a dose.
- 24-Hour Care - Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, at home care. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
Contact us today!
Thank you for contacting us!
A member of our home care team, will contact you as soon as possible.