- 24 Hour Home Care
- Assisted Living In the Home
- Companion Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Technology Solutions
- Transitioning Home
- Veterans Care
Comfort Keepers Offers 24 Hour Home Care in Palatine, IL
Around the clock adds security and assistance for seniors with all levels of care needs
People usually assume that if a senior needs 24-hour attention, the best place to receive care is a nursing home or senior facility. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. If your senior mom or dad would prefer to receive care in the comfort and privacy of their own home, with our 24 hour home care solutions, they can.
24 hour home care is a good option for seniors who:
- Are recovering from an illness or injury and need an adequate, professional support system to aid the recovery. With non-stop care, your senior loved one can regain independence much faster and avoid any further health problems or complications.
- Have dementia. If your senior mom or dad has been diagnosed with any type of dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease, professional, loving caregivers can help keep them safe at home, regardless of the stage of the condition.
- Have primary caregivers or family members who cannot take care of them for a short period of time. For example, if they are going on a vacation.
- Have sleep problems or are worried about their safety. For instance, seniors who don’t feel comfortable going to the toilet alone at night might find this type of care very beneficial, as well as those with limited mobility or balance/coordination problems.
- Are very ill or near the end of their lives. Our around-the-clock end of life care can ease their pain and provide comfort every step of the way.
If your loved one opts for 24 hour home care, we will develop a plan of care that focuses on their needs, taking into special consideration their interests, hobbies, and personality. We will match them with compatible caregivers, who are all trained to provide a myriad of care services, from offering help with personal care to providing specialized care, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Please call us today at (847) 250-9179 for more information! We will gladly schedule a free in-house consultation with your loved one in order to determine the best care solution for them!
Contact us today!
Thank you for contacting us!
A member of our home care team, will contact you as soon as possible.