In Home Care in Schaumburg, IL
We offer customizable in home care solutions to seniors living in Schaumburg, IL.
If your senior loved one needs some assistance taking care of themselves, Comfort Keepers of Palatine, IL can help. We have years of experience providing quality in home care services to older seniors in Schaumburg, IL, and the surrounding areas.
Our devoted caregivers, known to our clients as Comfort Keepers, have all undergone extensive training to offer the best possible care to your loved one, taking into consideration their health, living space, and personality. Your loved one can count on the support and companionship of our devoted care experts, which can help keep them mentally, physically, and socially active as they age. Since Comfort Keepers also uses local resources to enhance the level of care provided, your senior loved one can remain connected with their community too.
Comfort Keepers offers several different care services, which can be additionally modified to meet your loved one’s unique needs:
- In Home Care: Our caregivers provide assistance with personal care, help with toileting and incontinence care, and mobility assistance. Additionally, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medicine management, and incidental transportation are all part of our advanced in home care services.
- Interactive Caregiving: Interactive caregiving has allowed seniors to maintain greater independence throughout their retirement years and develop stronger bonds with their caregivers, which also contributes to improving their quality of life on a day-to-day basis.
- Respite Care: We provide respite care to help unburden full-time family caregivers. By finding a healthy balance between caregiving and your personal life, you can take better care of both yourself and your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our experienced caregivers can support seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, providing them with a safe living environment and plenty of opportunities for mental stimulation.
- End of Life Care: We understand how difficult it is when a senior is diagnosed with a terminal illness. That’s why Comfort Keepers offers end of life care services for seniors and their families.
- Transitioning Care: Comfort Keepers can help your loved one recover once they return home from a hospital stay.
Whether your loved one needs part-time, full-time or live-in care, our loving in home care team can offer a variety of in home care solutions to best fit their needs. To find out more about our services, call us today at (847) 250-9179. Our care consultants are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more about our in home care services!
Thank you for contacting us!
A member of our home care team, will contact you as soon as possible.